The units of the following algos have changed from mBTC/Mh/day to mBTC/Gh/day: x11, x13, quark, qubit, scrypt. Units are now provided in the API
NAMO has been removed due to a lack of working peers - there will be no more payouts for this coin
Hash Refinery Mining Pool
- This is a multi-coin, multi-algorithm mining pool with auto-exchange to BTC.
- The pool will automatically assign hash power to the most profitable coins in each algorithm.
- The earnings rate is provided as an estimate only and will fluctuate based on coin difficulty and exchange rates.
- Eastimated earnings may be reduced after a block is mined if the exchange rate falls before the coin can be sold on an exchange.
- This is an anonymous mining pool - no registration is required.
- Use your wallet address as the username in your mining software.
- By default the pool will automatically convert your earnings to BTC.
- Payouts are made automatically every 8 hours for all balances above 0.005, or 0.0005 on the final payout on Sunday (between 16:00-23:59 UTC).
- If you elect to be paid in a coin other than BTC your payout will be delayed if the pool is not currently mining your preferred coin due to low profitability.
- Blocks are distributed proportionally among valid submitted shares.
- Wallets with no mining activity for more than 1 year will be deleted. Unpaid balances less than minimum payout threshold will be lost.